The entry fee includes:
Chairlift down from the top after the race.
Coveralls transported to the goal at the top.
Some nourishment and energy pack at the goal.
Simple food at the Square after coming down while waiting for the price ceremony.
Prizes for the three first runners in both the male and female categories + spot prizes amongst all participants.
The first three runners in both the male and female categories will receive the following prizes.
Other spot prizes will be distributed amongst the participants during the prize ceremony that will take place in the square after the race is finished.
The following kit list is to ensure the safety of all runners and is therefore obligatory during the entire race. Kit inspections may take place at the end of the race and any missing items will result in a 15minute time penalty/item.
- First aid kit
- Windproof jacket
- An additional long-sleeved thermal top
- Also bring: windproof trousers, hat, gloves (weather-dependent)
- Runners must follow the marked Vertical K route to the summit. Deviations from this route are forbidden.
- Any “rubbish” (such as paper, wrappers, bottles etc.) must be carried with you until the next checkpoint or the finish. Littering may lead to disqualification.
- If you decide to quit the race you’ll need to inform the next manned checkpoint.
- Support is not allowed along the route. Runners must carry their own drinks/gels/etc. if they so wish.
- The race organisers cannot guarantee your personal safety, entry is at your own risk. However, all participants are insured during the competition by Folksam sports insurance.
- The use of poles is not allowed.